Live lessons, with live instructor and Discord server for live chat and questions
Accomplish the course and get you valuable certificate and portfolio of self-made applications
4 months, 2 times per week, Wednesdays at 19:00 and Sundays at 12:00 sharp, total 24 hours of live lessons and 12 hours of live online consultations.
- Getting started FREE PREVIEW
- Course video trailer FREE PREVIEW
- Which computer (Mac, PC, Laptop) is OK for this course? FREE PREVIEW
- Get Support FREE PREVIEW
- Access link and code for the full course
- October 7, 19:00 (GMT+3) - Web Page Structure FREE PREVIEW
- October 11, 12:00 (GMT+3) - Flex display, Pt. 1 FREE PREVIEW
- October 14, 19:00 (GMT+3) - Flex display, Pt. 2
- October 18, 12:00 (GMT+3) - Flex display, Pt. 3
- October 21, 19:00 (GMT+3) - Styling paragraphs and headings
- October 25, 12:00 (GMT+3) - Forms
- October 28, 19:00 (GMT+3) - CSS Box Model
- November 1, 12:00 (GMT+3) - Tables
- November 4, 19:00 (GMT+3) - Grid display
- November 8, 12:00 (GMT+3) - Viewport
- November 11, 19:00 (GMT+3) - Media Queries
- November 15, 12:00 (GMT+3) - Responsive Navigation
- November 22, 19:00 (GMT+3) - Mobile-First Design
- November 22, 12:00 (GMT+3) - Multiple media queries
- November 25, 19:00 (GMT+3) - Variables and Functions
- November 29, 12:00 (GMT+3) - Arrays and JSON
- December 2, 19:00 (GMT+3) - If Statements
- December 6, 12:00 (GMT+3) - If Statements, Pt. 2
- December 9, 19:00 (GMT+3) - Loops and Arrays
- December 13, 12:00 (GMT+3) - Dynamic DOM
- December 16, 19:00 (GMT+3) - Canvas
- December 20, 12:00 (GMT+3) - Object Oriented Programming
- December 23, 19:00 (GMT+3) - Object Oriented Programming, Pt. 2
- December 27, 12:00 (GMT+3) - Timeouts, Intervals and Events
- December 30, 19:00 (GMT+3) - Setting up React
- January 3, 19:00 (GMT+3) - Components
Will lessons be live or recorded?
The lessons will be delivered in real-time by the live tutor and allow the participant to ask questions and get answers, as well as receive online consultation. Also after each lesson registered students will have access to videos recordings of that and all previous lessons. Video recordings will be available for 1 year from the first curse enrollment.
Do you provide discounts?
Yes! You can get 17% off from the whole course price if you make one-time payment. Existing Datorium students are eligible to additional personal discounts. In all cases you have 100% money back guarantee, if you change your mind during the first 2 weeks (first 4 lessons)!
Will you issue a certificate?
Yes, indeed, if participant follows at least 80% of the curriculum, and performs a test at the end of the course. Certificate will be issued by the "European Coding School" - an official Education Institution licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia.