Live lessons, with live instructor and Discord server for live chat and questions
Accomplish the course and get you valuable certificate and portfolio of self-made applications
3 months, 2 times per week, Wednesdays at 6 p.m. and Saturdays at 4 p.m. sharp, total 24 hours of live lessons and 12 hours of live online consultations.
- June 26, 18:00 - Web Page Structure
- June 27, 18:00 - Flexbox
- July 1, 18:00 - Forms
- July 4, 18:00 - Tables
- July 8, 18:00 - Viewport
- July 11, 18:00 - Media Queries
- July 15, 18:00 - Mobile-First Design
- July 18, 18:00 - Media Queries, Pt. 2
- July 22, 18:00 - jQuery
- July 25, 18:00 - Polishing
- July 29, 18:00 - Variables and Functions
- August 1, 18:00 - If Statements
- August 5, 18:00 - Loops
- August 8, 18:00 - Arrays and JSON
- August 12, 18:00 - Dynamic DOM
- August 15, 18:00 - Canvas
- August 19, 18:00 - Object Oriented Programming
- August 22, 18:00 - Timeouts and Intervals
- August 26, 18:00 - Events
- August 29, 18:00 - Setting up React
- September 2, 18:00 - Components
- September 5, 18:00 - Polishing
Will lessons be live or recorded?
The lessons will be delivered in real-time by the live tutor and allow the participant to ask questions and get answers, as well as receive online consultation. Also after each lesson registered students will have access to videos recordings of that and all previous lessons. Video recordings will be available for 1 year from the first curse enrollment.
Do you provide discounts?
Yes! You can get 17% off from the whole course price if you make one-time payment. Existing Datorium students are eligible to additional personal discounts. In all cases you have 100% money back guarantee, if you change your mind during the first 2 weeks (first 4 lessons)!
Will you issue a certificate?
Yes, indeed, if participant follows at least 80% of the curriculum, and performs a test at the end of the course. Certificate will be issued by the "European Coding School" - an official Education Institution licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia.