Live tuition, with live instructor and Discord server for live chat and support
Code like pro. Use number one Python web app development framework Django and powerful IDE PyCharm
Accomplish the course and get you valuable certificate and portfolio of self-made web applications
3 months, 2 lessons per week, Tuesdays and Fridays at 5 p.m. sharp, total 24 hours of live lessons and 12 hours of online consultations.
- June 9, 17:00 - Framework Overview and MVC Pattern FREE PREVIEW
- June 12, 17:00 - Requests & Responses FREE PREVIEW
- June 16, 17:00 - Models & Admin Site FREE PREVIEW
- June 22, 17:00 - Views & Templates FREE PREVIEW
- June 25, 17:00 - Forms & Generic Views
- June 26, 17:00 - Testing & Static Files
- June 30, 17:00 - How to design basic model
- (time change) July 6, 17:00 - FIeld and Relationship Types
- July 7, 17:00 - Effective Queries
- July 10, 17:00 - Function Based Views
- July 14, 17:00 - Class Based Views
- July 17, 17:00 - Request/Response Object
- July 21, 17:00 - Django Template Language
- July 28, 17:00 - Advanced Techniques
- July 30, 18:00 - How to write custom Forms
- July 31, 18:00 - Custom Forms, Error handling, Model Forms
- How to write custom Forms
- Form Widgets & Fields
- Form Validation
- Aug 4, 18:00 - Form Validation, Checkout Total
- How to use Admin Site
- Extending Django Admin
- Security Overview & Common Practices
- How to log data
- Messages Framework
- Settings management
- Rolling update
- Hands on project deployment
Will lessons be live or recorded?
The lessons will be delivered in real-time by the live tutor and allow the participant to ask questions and get answers, as well as receive online consultation. Also after each lesson registered students will have access to videos recordings of that and all previous lessons. Video recordings will be available for 6 month from the first curse enrollment.
Do you provide discounts?
Yes! You can get 17% off from the whole course price if you make one-time payment. In all cases you have 100% money back guarantee, if you change your mind during the first 2 weeks (first 4 lessons)!
Which apps will be created during the course?
answer will follow
What will participant learn?
content will follow
What is Django?
Python Django is one of the most populat web development frameworks. Instagram, Spotify, Dropbox, Youtube, Pinterest, Mozilla and many more are done with Python Django framework. It is one of the demanded in job market and powerful in terms of creation of any web application.
How well should I know Python?
If you had Python basic courses and can code in Python using variables, functions, loops, lists, dictionaries and classes, then you can attend this course and gain deeper applied skills in making web applications with Python Django.
Will you issue a certificate?
Yes, indeed, if participant follows at least 80% of the curriculum, and performs a test at the end of the course. Certificate will be issued by the "European Coding School" - an official Education Institution licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia.