Live lessons, with live instructor and Discord server for live chat and questions
Code like professionals do. Use number one programming language Python and powerful PyCharm
Accomplish the course and get you valuable certificate and portfolio of self-made applications
3 months, 2 times per week, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 p.m. sharp, total 24 hours of live lessons and 12 hours of live online consultations.
- June 9, 18:00 - Python introduction FREE PREVIEW
- June 11, 18:00 - Python practice FREE PREVIEW
- June 16, 18:00 - PyCharm IDE setup and usage FREE PREVIEW
- June 18, 18:00 - Variables and Simple Data types in Python FREE PREVIEW
- June 25, 18:00 - Lists and Dictionaries
- June 27, 18:00 - Tuples, Sets, Booleans and None
- 30 June, 18:00 - Comparison and Logical operations
- 2 July, 18:00 - Loops
- July 7, 18:00 - Functions
- July 9, 18:00 - Decorators
- July 14, 18:00 - OOP Basics - part 1
- July 16, 18:00 - OOP Basics - part 2
- July 21, 18:00 - Web Programming Basics
- July 23, 18:00 - Flask Basics
- July 28, 18:00 - Flask Routing and Views
- July 30, 18:00 - Flask Templates
- August 4, 19:00 - Flask Requests
- Flask Forms
- Flask Fileupload
- Flask Blueprints
- Flask REST API’s
- Databases - part 1
- Databases - part 2
Will lessons be live or recorded?
The lessons will be delivered in real-time by the live tutor and allow the participant to ask questions and get answers, as well as receive online consultation. Also after each lesson registered students will have access to videos recordings of that and all previous lessons.
Do you provide discounts?
Yes! You can get 17% off from the whole course price if you make one-time payment. For existing Datorium students we have personal discounts, which can be claimed by contacting us. In all cases you have 100% money back guarantee, if you change your mind during the first 2 weeks (first 4 lessons)!
What will be created during the course?
Each participant will learn Python coding fundamentals and will create own Instagram-like web server using Flask framework.
What is Python language?
Python today is the most popular programming language, which was used to create such web applications as Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, DropBox, Pinterest and many others. Python is the most used programing language to create Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions, it is also very powerful for Data Analytics and Business iNtelligence. https://pypl.github.io/PYPL.html and https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index
Will you issue a certificate?
Yes, indeed, if participant follows at least 80% of the curriculum, and performs a test at the end of the course. Certificate will be issued by the "European Coding School" - an official Education Institution licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia.