Live lessons, with live instructor and Discord server for live chat and questions
Code like professionals do. Use number one programming language Python and powerful PyCharm
Accomplish the course and get you valuable certificate and portfolio of self-made applications
8 months, 1 time per week, Tuesdays at 17:00 or Saturdays at 13:00.
- Getting started FREE PREVIEW
- Which computer (Mac, PC, Laptop) is OK for this course? FREE PREVIEW
- Get Support FREE PREVIEW
- Access link and code for the full course
- October 21 17:00, Lists and dictionaries (RU)
- October 24 13:00, Lists and dictionaries (LV)
- October 28, 17:00 - 'For' and 'while' loops (RU)
- October 31, 13:00 - 'For' and 'while' loops
- November 3, 17:00 - Working with files (RU)
- November 7, 13:00 - Working with files (LV)
- November 11, 17:00 - Classes and objects 1 (RU)
- November 14, 13:00 - Classes and objects 1 (LV)
- November 18, 17:00 - Revision (RU)
- November 21, 13:00 - Revision (LV)
- November 25, 17:00 - Packages: Pillow and Tkinter 1 (RU)
- November 28, 13:00 - Packages: Pillow and Tkinter 1 (LV)
- December 2, 17:00 - Packages: Pillow and Tkinter 2 (RU)
- December 5, 13:00 - Packages: Pillow and Tkinter 2 (LV)
Will lessons be live or recorded?
The lessons will be delivered in real-time by the live tutor and allow the participant to ask questions and get answers, as well as receive online consultation. Also after each lesson registered students will have access to videos recordings of that and all previous lessons.
Do you provide discounts?
Yes! You can get 17% off from the whole course price if you make one-time payment. For existing Datorium students we have personal discounts, which can be claimed by contacting us. In all cases you have 100% money back guarantee, if you change your mind during the first 2 weeks (first 4 lessons)!
What will be created during the course?
Each participant will learn Python coding fundamentals and will create own Instagram-like web server using Flask framework.
What is Python language?
Python today is the most popular programming language, which was used to create such web applications as Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, DropBox, Pinterest and many others. Python is the most used programing language to create Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions, it is also very powerful for Data Analytics and Business iNtelligence. https://pypl.github.io/PYPL.html and https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index
Will you issue a certificate?
Yes, indeed, if participant follows at least 80% of the curriculum, and performs a test at the end of the course. Certificate will be issued by the "European Coding School" - an official Education Institution licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia.