Live lessons, with live instructor and Discord server for live chat and questions
Code like professionals do. Use number 1 app development environment Visual Studio
Accomplish the course and get you valuable certificate and portfolio of self-made applications
4 months, 2 times per week, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5 p.m. sharp, total 32 hours of live lessons and 16 hours of online consultations.
- April 22, 17:00 (EET) - Designing color mixer app
- April 22 - Video recording
- April 25, 17:00 (EET) - Working with pixels and RGB coding
- April 25 - Video recording
- April 29, 17:00 (EET) - Adding slider controls
- April 29 - Video recording
- May 2, 17:00 (EET) - Finalizing and releasing the Color Mixer app
- May 02 - Video recording
- May 6, 17:00 - Designing and coding number pad
- May 6 - Video recording
- May 09, 17:00 - Coding strings
- May 9 - Video recording
- May 13, 17:00 - Coring operations
- May 13 - Video recording
- May 16, 17:00 - Improving and releasing the Calculator app
- May 16 - Video recording
- May 20 - Designing tic-tac-toe app
- May 20 - Video recording (please read important message)
- May 23 - Win, Draw and Score logic
- May 23 - Video recording
- May 27 - Adding sounds
- May 27 - Video recording
- May 30 - Enhancing and releasing the application
- May 30 - Video recording
- June 3 - Designing and coding Traffic Lights app
- June 3 - Video recording
- June 6 - Coding logic and user interface
- June 6 - Video recording
- June 10 - Finalizing and releasing Traffic Lights app
- June 10 - Video recording
- June 13 - Making our fist console app
- June 17 - Developing console app
- June 20, 16:00 - Making banking application
- June 25, 14:00 - Finalizing banking application
- June 27, 16:00 - Designing Puzzle 15
- July 1, 16:00 - Coding location swapping
- July 4, 16:00 - Adding animation, sounds, menu and releasing the app
- July 8, 16:00 - Designing the App architecture and Creating Classes
- July 11, 16:00 - Enhancing snake class, implementing dynamic timer
- July 15, 16:00 - Adding snake movement and controls
- July 18, 16:00 - Adding colliders, score system and releasing the app
- July 22, 16:00 - NuGet package manager and cloning Chromium browser
- July 25, 16:00 - Working with CefSharp component, coding custom browser
- July 29, 16:00 - Adding and controlling tabs, working with multiple browser instances
- August 6, 16:00 - Loading images from a folder
- August 8, 16:00 - Choosing custom folder and working with images
- August 12, 16:00 - Adding drag and drop feature
- August 15, 16:00 - Controlling Pac-Man with keyboard
- August 19, 16:00 - Collision fundamentals
- August 24, 16:00 - Food and Enemy logic
- August 26, 16:00 - Scoring and scoring animation
- September 5, 16:00 - C# SQL introduction
Will lessons be live or recorded?
The lessons will be delivered in real-time by the live tutor and allow the participant to ask questions and get answers, as well as receive online consultation. Also after each lesson registered students will have access to videos recordings of that and all previous lessons. Video recordings will be available for 1 year from the first curse enrollment.
Do you provide discounts?
Yes! You get 50% off from the first monthly payment if yo have special coupon provided in our other courses. Or you can get 17% off from the whole course price if you make one-time payment. In all cases you have 100% money back guarantee, if you change your mind during the first 2 weeks (first 4 lessons)!
Which apps will be created during the course?
Each participant will create 8 fully functional Windows applications during the course: 1. Calculator 2. Dice roller 3. Traffic lights 4. Color Mixer 5. Puzzle Fifteen 6. Tic-Tac-Toe 7. Photo Gallery 8. Pacman Game Elements
What will participant learn?
Lot of! Because the applications created during the course will motivate participants to learn conceptual topics as well. In this course we will learn: Application development and design in Visual Studio 2019 (solution explorer, design mode, properties panel, project resources); Objects and classes (classes and instances in object-oriented programming); Object properties and methods (properties, events, event handling); Variables, types of variables and their application (int, bouble, string, bool); Random object generator and its application (Random object, Next () method); Methods, functions, construction and application (private / public, void); Logical structures and operations (if, else if, switch, and, or); Loops and iterators (for, while, foreach); Timers and their applications; Keyboard controllers (wasd and up-down-right-left); Coding screen colors (RGB color code); Dynamic object creation and processing (new, EventHandler)
What is C# language?
C # is a modern programming language that includes the best of C ++ and Java. Today it is one of the most powerful, most used and fast-growing programming languages. Using C# one can develop Windows, Mac, Linux applications, build powerful mobile applications, and C# is the native programming language of Unity engine. More information on language ratings can be found here: https://pypl.github.io/PYPL.html and https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index
Will you issue a certificate?
Yes, indeed, if participant follows at least 80% of the curriculum, and performs a test at the end of the course. Certificate will be issued by the "European Coding School" - an official Education Institution licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia.